10 ways to become the badass bitch you always have been
It’s easy to sit in limiting beliefs to accept your lot and not think you can be who you dreamt of being your whole life. But who is that really serving? It’s normal. I understand. But sometimes you just have to give in to the possibility that it could happen to you. At the end of the day, who you are is up to you and what you do with your life is your choice. It would be a shame if you didn’t take a deep breath and say “fuck it.” what’s the worst that could happen, you fail and end up back where you started, but the power is in the possibility. Make the active decision to try.
Here are 10 ways to drop the façade and be the confident you that you already know you are:
- Own what you like and don’t like with no shame
- Wear what you want to wear
- Don’t be afraid to have a different opinion
- Follow your own path-if you want to go left when everyone else is going right -DO IT & if you want to go right with them DO IT!
- Curiosity over fear – this one helped me a lot – I decided to see what something was like and not letting fear drive me to say no automatically
- Find what feels good for your body – if that’s HIIT training or lifting weights, walking, dancing – for me it’s yoga – I can take it slow one day and work my muscles the next and always lay down at the end for relaxation – for my brain it works and it keeps me relatively agile – even with click-y hips!
- Be grateful where you’re at in your life – Gratitude promotes optimism and helps us to develop a more positive outlook. It lets us pause for a moment to reflect on something we have in our life right now instead of always striving for more
- Envision hard where you want to be – manifest that shit!
- Positive affirmations daily – I am enough, I am powerful, I am capable
- Find a way to debunk your mind – whether that’s journaling, mediation, drawing
You have one life, you either go through it passively or actively. Ultimately it’s up to you!! But I know you want to break out of the mould you’ve got comfortable in and start truly living on your own terms.